Air Conditioning Repair in Scottsdale
Priding itself on being the premium air conditioning repair team for residential and commercial units in Scottsdale, Air Conditioning Security Inc.’s service may be envied by many of our competitors but is rivalled by few, if any. As any resident in Scottsdale can attest to, a summer day without a fully-functioning AC unit in your home or office is really not an option. If your system us not operating correctly then don’t suffer in silence. Instead, call us today and have one of our fully certified technicians remedy the problem and get it back to its best in no time at all. So, whether you are homeowner or office manager in Scottsdale, Air Conditioning Security Inc. can help you immediately.
Same Day Air Conditioning Repair
Let’s be honest about it, waking up in the middle of the night to discover that your air conditioning unit has stopped working is one of the most frustrating experiences for any Scottsdale family. Feeling sticky and sweaty because your AC unit has ceased to operate effectively is never pleasant. Unfortunately, these moments are not something you can plan for and it is almost impossible to predict when it will happen. That is why, when an emergency occurs you need to be able to contact a team that will repair or replace your unit on the same day. This immediate and effective service is what separates us from other repair teams in Scottsdale and is why we should be the only number you call when disaster strikes with your home or office’s cooling system.
Indicators That Your AC Unit May Need to be Repaired
Usually, it is pretty easy to tell when your AC unit has stopped working. The wave of heat and humidity that greets you after a hard day at work or the sweltering feeling of warm air circling around you as you sleep are generally pretty obvious indicators that something isn’t right. However, discovering that your AC unit may be on the verge of collapse is an issue that is a little trickier to detect. However, if you consider the following points closely then you should be able to establish when you need to call our AC repair team to make sure that a small problem doesn’t turn into a major headache. There are a number of obvious indicators to keep in mind when attempting to determine whether your AC unit is operating optimally or not. At Air Conditioning Security Inc., our skilled team of AC unit repair specialists possess the skill, expertise and knowhow to confirm whether your unit can, in fact, be repaired or will need to be replaced. Six of the most obvious telltale signs to look out for include:
- The air in your home is not as cool as it once was. The simple fact of the matter is that over time, your home’s AC unit may reduce in efficiency and effectiveness. There are a variety of reasons why this might be the case and once we figure out the problem, our skilled team will be able to determine whether the AC unit can be replaced or repaired.
- Sub-standard air flow. Issues with you AC unit’s compressor could be the root cause behind the air conditioning in your home not operating to its optimal level.
- Unusual sounds. An obvious sign that your home’s AC unit isn’t working to the optimal possible level is when you hear a rattle or an unusual hum coming from it. When this happens, you need to contact our skilled team right away.
- Thermostat problems. On occasion, the problem with your AC unit has more to do with the thermostat rather than the AC unit itself. A quick and easy way of establishing if your thermostat has a problem is by moving around your house. If the air conditioning in one part of your home remains normal while the other is extremely cold, then you know you have a problem.
- Moisture leaks. If your AC unit has started to leak pools of water or other forms of moisture then this is a clear indicator that it may require some repair work. Usually, moisture leaks of this nature indicate that there could be a problem with your refrigerant or that a drain tube has been damaged, blocked or broken.
- Weird Smells. Much like the weird humming sound not being a good sign for your AC unit’s wellbeing, the fact of the matter is that strange smells are never good either. If you have started to detect an odd smell from your AC unit then it is an indicator that your conditioner’s wire insulation has burned out.
Should I Repair or Replace?
At Air Conditioning Security Inc., we pride ourselves on offering an honest and upfront service that is unrivalled. This means telling our clients if a repair or replacement unit is the best option. In essence, repair work will always be our first option. However, if your energy bills have risen and repairs to your unit would be excessively expensive then we will recommend replacing the unit.
How Long Should my AC Unit Last?
While there is no right answer to this question, the fact of the matter is that with regular maintenance and the most optimal level of care, industry research indicates that an average AC unit will last for approximately fifteen years. However, to guarantee that your system has the ultimate longevity it deserves, you need to ensure that you have you have regular maintenance checks done.